Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I will Be Back

Not a terminator scene but myself returning to work. Felt much much better now. Start getting the mood to eat (That is bad), but when thought of bowel motion at later stage, the burning sensation during the process really really shut down your appetizer.

Re-visit of Dr tomorrow, hope everything going fine and I could back to work by then. About 10 days, nothing to do, but do realized on life uncertainly; Body Weight from 108Kg to 104Kg, and if i continue the eating habit which i practice during recovering period for another 2 weeks, and perhaps with some exercise, but able to reduce to below 100Kg. Then My dream of climbing Mount KK seem be more realistic.

A flood hit Sitiawan Last Night, never before in history. Guess we are seeing ourself by our own eyes on global weather changes, what can we do??? No idea.

Really feel the love and care of My Wife during the recovering process. I am not sure if my wife do aware of my blog existence, but just wanted to tell her in the Blog that, I love You and Thanks for the life sharing with me for the past 16 years, and hopefully many many years to come

No comments: