Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Walk To Remember

Have you ever been regretted, when walk through the path of life in the past? Regretted on event that you realize at later age, you just can't reverse back the happening? Well, I do. That's with my beloved father. Still fresh in my mind, when I graduated from University and able to stay back in home town, he felt so great as all of his sons were not with him. We do a lot of talking then when worked at home town, understanding more of his thought, life experiences, and more importantly understand how he crossed the South China Sea from China to Malaysia and started his struggling. He taught me a lot about life, from his experience and reading of the 5000 years of Ancient Chinese history.

As I was young, fresh graduate, very ambitious to achieve my dream, putting up a family, planning the betterment of it, I just conveniently ignore the need that planted deep inside my dad's heart.

My Dad had told me plenty of time that he wish to go back with his sons to where he came from. Guess that was his biggest wish and we just ignored it, having taught that we could do it at later stage.

Still remember, before he was diagnose with Liver Cancer, I told him I will bring him back, and that really make his day. Unfortunately, his wish just can't be fulfill as the strike of the Cancer was so acute.

I went back to his home town then after he passed away, just can't believe a house of 20ftx20ft could occupied the family of so many.

Life Go On, even with the regretted path I learnt, and unable to reverse it. So, If you do have some moment, time that you wish to do whatever, do not hesitate, Please DO IT.

TIME WAIT FOR NOBODY

Just try to drop down taught and to remember my dad who passed away 13 years back

2 comments:

晨灵 said...

过去不可追.重要的是珍惜今朝,珍惜眼前人.

農夫 said...

5shu, we wish to know more about ahgong!