Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bold Vs Courage

Zhao Xun surprise me with the Bold Hair Cut. Look like a monk. But seeing him walked confidently and happily. Well, had to admit he had more courage than me. At his age, we always worried about how friends, teacher, parent, surrounding view us. We always try to behave to their expectation, but deep down inside us, we wanted to do something different. Zhao Xun shown it out, without worried about the comments from us, friends, teachers. If he could stand the pressure at 16, surely he could take up more pressure in future, which is good for him. He really experience life with fullness, without fear and hesitation.

Bought him a Bike, do felt that he appreciated of what I did. Again, I had advancedly done it. Deep inside me, I shouldn't do it as he still techinically disqualify to drive, but when it reflect me to his age, my eagerness to try something new, I decided to teach him openly instead of stopping him. I do not know the consequences which I am going to face by doing this, hopefully it is for the betterness of him.

He is seeing HM to discuss his future. I do hope it will shape him into better perpestive. I only able to encourage him to experience Life, treasure every moments in life, and hope HM able to widen his view on his potential.

He said "Thank You" to me when he received the bike last night. Guess, it is a great moment for him. Fully understandable, but please do have extreme caution when on the Road. Had Been teaching him for the past months on road safety, and I can seeing him do agree with me. Hope this help for his driving experience. TAKE CARE, SON.

2 comments:

晨灵 said...

看你说孩子的贴文比说太太的多.有遗憾孩子只生一个吗?
或许多几个孩子,你会更忙?
别偏心,老来陪你的是你的妻子,不是孩子!

kgtewpcc said...

It is a chicken and Eggs question. Strongly feel that he will be out of us in 2 years, thus try to record some moment with him. My wife stories required plenty time to tell, surely will do it when time is right.