Tuesday, June 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Well, Today is my big day, age 45. How many years to go on my earth journey? It is not important actually, as I had felt the fullness of life for the past 10 years. Love from family, friends do make me strong and felt alive each day. Guess it always came down to what you want in Life.

Read Zhao Xun's blog about life, he wrote down the poem I told him when travel back from Auto City Retaurant Tao (Quiet nice buffet dinner) in the blog. SET IT FREE!!! Wonder he managed to do that? I always believe this, IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING, SET IT FREE. no regret till this moment on this.

Surprise to receive Kok Ang's call on the greeting. Guess he remember more on Saw Lee than me? Thanks Old Pal, We shall go for beer sometimes, we had lost that feeling many many years ago.

LIFE GO ON.

2 comments: