Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just Some Taughts

It was a hot and humid since yesterday, and with the power out at night, It really test your patient and mind to be cool. Managed to sleep anyway, but wake up early and here I am, listening to Itsuwa Mayumi and pen down some taughts flying in my mind.

How I wish myself to be disposed when earth journey reach the end?? Guess, I surely will like to have my last breath deep down the sea. Imagine, putting on all your SCUBA GEAR, deep hug your beloved for the very last time, slowly deflate the BC and go down with SCUBA Buddy (My Son, I guess), When reach to a point where I am weightless, Look at the surrounding, stared at Buddy for the last time, show him the sign language, and then let go the breath apparatus, Mind flying far far away, brain keep play back my entire life and reflect into my eyes, and then My Journey to Earth came to the End. WONDERFUL. But also hurtful to my beloved wife and son.

What am I going to do for the next 20 years?? Surely to spend it intensively with my wife. Zhao Xun will grown up and will have his life to experience, struggle, to put up a carrer that he wish for, having a family then I guess, have some childrens and grow them up just like what My wife had done for him. Zhao Xun have all the love in family. Sometimes, me and my wife do wonder if we ever have more children, his life will be different and he will have brothers and sisters to share the growing experiences. Again Life is about choices, No U-turn.

How I Like Zhao Xun to Be in next 20 years?? JUST BE HIMSELF and his entirely life. Do not have to follow my path. Life journey to earth to be just a happenning, at particular time and space, we met to each other and share our thinking together, be together and then seperated physically and our taught and expereience will passed on. Everything in this planet is unik to each other, All the while, I passed the experiences (Just like what my dad did), pain, fun, etc in life to him, encourage him to experience it, developed his own mind set, and guess what, I had created a creature which do not fixed into his surrounding, he will be lonely during schooling but then when he is fighting a battle in future, he surely will appreciated the experience he gained at the younger age. He had some friends whom can share his thinking, but most of them just normal friends, it kind of hard. Maybe it is the English Vs Chinese Education background.

That is all. Just a taught, need to go for morning exercise now.

No comments: