Saturday, September 22, 2007

宽容与信任

人必须学会宽容与信任. That is what I am learning and trying now. Try to forgive and trust my family, my friends, my clients, all human being, no matter what they have done to me. Always believe things happen for a reason, always having positive attitude toward life. Read an article from Osho, saying that human being must be selfish. Bu being selfish, you will make thing to happen to your liking. Thus, If you love your wife, and by loving her make you happy, then you must do it. Because of your selfishness, you will always try to make her happy as you love yourself more than anyone else, and since you like her to be happy, then you will always to make events happen so that she became happy. Make sense isn't it???? Be Selfish, Love your self, Then You Will love other more As You Like To See It From The Selfishness Point Of You.

No comments: