Friday, September 21, 2007

Marriage MileStone - 15 Years

Mark 15 years of marriage life on 20/09/2007. Such a long time and yet gone so fast. Tell Wife that one important I learn for the marriage is to respect each other, no matter what issue arises. Treat with respect and trust will definitely prolong the marriage life. We may have argument, disagreement (Wife mind is simple, mines is complex), but that is we were created/borne with, and we have to live to it, accept the differences. We do not have to agree to each other, but we need to speak out our disagreement. Anyway, very happy to have such lovely but yet stubborn wife. Hope to mark another 15 years, and I shall not regret in life.

Presenting a topic in UBS Seminar at Crystal Hotel, Sitiawan. Had Been out of public speaking for more than 8 years, but found that I still able to performance well. Not to praise myself, but I really do have skill when presenting. Especially when I talked, ideas and points keep on pop up from my mind, it could be a problem, as I could out of the topic if I didn't stop. Mark a good sales as well.

No comments: