Monday, September 17, 2007

Life As A Bachelor

Wife went for short trip to Bangkok. Me alone try to handle work, family etc. Felt very very down and wish to kill myself. For the past few months, had been hardly convince myself that Life Go On, With Or Without You, thus take life slowly and easily. Somehow, still hard to adjust to it. Wife thinking is more simple, just live to it. Me, being married for 15 years, work hard for the family, I had tried my best and still trying to be better, just can't understand why my wife still don't think I am trying my best, still felt we are not rich enough??

Just hope If I could turn back the time and live as a Bachelor, not so much burden, live myself to the fullest, no string attach, no commitment etc. Suddenly remember a poem from Yoon during my study at UKM. IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING, SET IT FREE; IF IT CAME BACK TO YOU, IT IS YOURS; IF IT NEVER, IT NEVER MEANT TO BE.

JUST GETTING CONFUSE OVER MY MIND, HOPE TO THROUGH SOON

No comments: