Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dinner With Ms Chin

Ms Chin invited me for dinner many many times as I help her to get the accounting works with Teluk Batik Resorts. For me, it just an act of random kindness, One parties needed the help of accounting, other need the job to aid some financial, thus I marry them both. But For Ms Chin, I am helping her a lot as she really need the work, and repeatably call me and wanted to said thank to me by having lunch/Dinner with her.

Well, she got married and divorced, have a daughter age 5 years. Typical social related problem. Hope that she could overcome and financially independent in near future. Try to share my experience with her, guide her for the life she is going through. Things happen, nothing we could do about it, but we could learn from the past, and plan for the future, avoid the same mistake happen again either by ourself or other peoples. I think that's how human being developed to what they are today.

Missing my wife, wonder what she is doing right now?? Must be missing me as well. Sometimes, it is kind of funny, when your loved one by your side, you never appreciated his/her present. Only when he/she is not around you, you started to think about her, wonder about her, and wish that she could appear in front of you immediately.

No comments: